Sunday, April 18, 2010

Good things and HORRIBLE EVIL NO GOOD THINGS OF FORLORN



MoCCA:
MoCCA was fantastic and everything I had hoped it'd be!!!
NYC was amazing and it was an awesome experience sharing the NBM table with Greg Houston, Neil Kleid, and Ted Rall which I owe Terry Nantier big time for. I sold out of A Home for Mr. Easter and had a chance to get my feet wet signing/sketching in books (which is utterly horrifying). I also snagged a copy of Greg's blaxploitation meets the pope comic Vatican Hustle which is seven different shades of groovy and if you haven't read it already then there's no place in my good books for your kind.
Over all it was a great weekend that went very well....



Switching gears to things that DIDNT go so well:


If you've seen THIS then you've seen the face of satan breaking your dreams

My hard drive died and took everything with it to Mac Book Pro hell where I hope it's happy burning for the unforgivable sin of ruining my life!!!
And if you ask me why on earth I didn't back everything up I'll answer by killing you. So we'll just silently acknowledge that I am the worlds most heinously dumb human being and walk chin up into the future....


Here's some drawings of little nature things I did three years ago...




... BECAUSE THEY WERE THE LAST THINGS I BACKED UP

So all in all I learned my lesson: back up your files or gamble with the fates (and lose).

.... I like to believe that when apple tried to save my data it happened exactly like this:

2 comments:

  1. I can't find your email anywhere!

    And sorry about your computer troubles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh its all right. Life lessons, thanks though

    email:
    brookcola@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete