Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Fear and Loathing senior year

Senior year and I'm just about ready to get in a vintage caddy with a trunk full of drugs and drive into oblivion... but since my wholesome upbringing and pet responsibilities would never allow me to do such a thing thank goodness I got assigned this script in Visual Storytelling I to pencil and vicariously live out my reckless fantasies. It's no small wonder that this is probably the tightest I have ever penciled in that class (and in my life), and although I know it'll only make my pages better in the long run, I still found every chance in that class to rebel and poop out a page of scribbled figures and half drawn environments... which is why my teacher hated me... and still does.

But hey... AT LEAST THERES THIS:






I plan on inkin' them on a rainy day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi matey-
    This looks bloody great. Love the style and I would also love to see it in ink.

    Cheers.
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete